Harper's Bazaar: November 2009

This is a quick and slightly frivolous and HIGHLY INDULGENT entry; but I'm going to do it anyway...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Credit: Harper's Bazaar Singapore

So yes, it's mightily self-indulgent but the entry I did quite a while back about the BCBG fashion party made it to Harper's Bazaar Singapore. So we had our photos taken and were featured in the magazine - albeit in the corner where most people don't look anyway.
As I said, frivolous and self-indulgent but hey, what girl could resist?

Oh and if you are wondering, I'm wearing Banana Republic tuxedo pants, Basso&Brooke shirt and Lauren Merkin clutch.

P.S: I'm so sorry for the lack of entries these days, I've been so BUSY moving and everything and it just got to the the point where I was unmotivated to do anything. I promise I'll be back for some more action : )

2 comments:

Second Star to the Right said...

wait are you a fellow singapore blogger?! omygosh! because i looked at more of your blog and then i saw a statement necklace from Diva which i think is only in singapore. so yes. check my blog out we should totally meet up!

secondstartotherightfashion.blogspot.com

Silvia Couture said...

wow that's awesome! I love Bazaar =)